UnSocial

Video of the month - October 2017

VOTM (Video Of The Month) - October 2017

How it works

You submit your video below using the template prized. The winner will be chosen by myself, this may change in the future depending on how well it goes. The winner will have their video featured in the sidebar of the website for 2 weeks from winning the contest. The thread will be closed on the 23rd of October 2017 and the winner will be chosen. Good Luck to everyone

Template - Submit your entries in this thread

Title:

Video:

Description:

Why should you win:

Rules

• The submitted video must be made by you 
  • You should only register for yourself
  • The video must have been uploaded in the previous or the same month for the video of the month
  • You should not participate twice with the same video
  • 1 Video per channel

Title: Alien Isolation Episode 11 Death Compilation

Video: 

Description: These are just deaths from attempting to record episode 11.

Why you should win: This episode took about 1hr 45min to record and yet somehow watching my frustration after the fact is hilarious! Plus bonus points, I manage not to swear! 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JustHitSquare said:

This video should win,i can not compete with this.She deserves it.

No! Your stuff is great! Compete! 😆

On 10/10/2017 at 2:14 PM, JustHitSquare said:

This video should win,i can not compete with this.She deserves it.

Still worth a shot :P Aureolin can't win every month haha

• Haha 1

Title: Hell's Prison - GMOD - Here Come The Head-Crabs! (Part 1)

Video: 

Description: Traviss, Cory, and Ryan jump back into another Spooktober GMOD map! This time instead of a haunted resort the boys find themselves in a prison. The jump scares and puzzles continue but this map has a little more action to it. They find some guns and boy do they need them!

Why should you win: Well it is themed to the month! I think it is a pretty funny video! And who doesn't love grown men screaming in fear?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@UnSocial this is going to be an interesting month for the competition... still wish i had power so I could participate(read trounce) Aureolin. 

Love you @Aureolin. Friendly competition and all that... even though she has more subs than me😢😢😢

• Like 1

Title: Mad Father | 21st Century Pixels

Video: 

Description: In this Halloween themed episode, Michael reviews a Japanese RPG Horror game that was popular five years ago. Though the video may seem like a regular review, something sinister is brewing due to the cryptic phones calls Michael is getting...

Why it should Win: After about three weeks of scripting, recording, and editing my main goal was to share a cheesy but at the same time spooky Halloween themed game review. Now, this is not a normal review since I tended to lean towards jokes and short funny gags that I thought up of while playing instead of doing a voiceover on top of the gameplay. It's not the easiest process to do since it takes multiple takes to get things right, but all I did was have fun throughout making it. Honestly, I don't mind if I win or not since all I really want people to do is watch my videos since I enjoy sharing videos that I make to people. :-)

• Like 2

Title: Platinum in ONLY TWO YEARS!!

Video: 

Description: I used to suck at Rocket League.  Now I suck less!

Why should you win: I did a pretty decent job of matching the music to the action.  It was a huge relief to finally make platinum.  The video contains the greatest rant from one of my mates when I missed the ball - "WHY ARE YOU SH***!" 😂

• Like 1